Exciting news! I have just created an outlook e-mail address. And (you may be aware of this) Microsoft provides every outlook.com user with a OneDrive file share with 5 GB of free storage. I call it the TPC OneDrive (TPC as in The Project Corner of course).
I created this e-mail address to share valuable files with all of you. Any time I believe I find a free resource that could proof valuable to you I will add it to the file share, including some notes if necessary. You will need to have a Live account to be able to access these files. So make sure you have one of those.
The different levels in TPC OneDrive access
Now here’s the deal, there is an “everyone page” and there is a “membership” page only accessible to people that start following TPC by signing up to the newsletter.
Here is the link to the everyone page:
Current content of the TPC_files:
- Read me file with source information. I find most files on the internet and would like to redirect you to the content creators if I can.
- The updated and improved Excel reports for Excel 2010 and 2013 (work with English version of the client) (reference post here).
- Prasanna’s Step by Step guide to create a wonderful Timesheet status report
- Microsoft Project Server 2013 Administrators Guide
- OLAP Cube Schemas for EPM 2010
- The Microsoft Project Templates mentioned in this post.
- And more! Read the “readme file” for the complete list.
The extra’s you get with the membership page:
- The Project Corner UI (mentioned in this post)
- The e-mail address to get in touch with me, for blog suggestions or sharing free content of your own.
- And more!
So how do you get to the membership page? It’s easy, just sign up with the newsletter and you will be redirected to a page with all the information you’ll need. So what are you waiting for? Get instant access to extra free content!