Hello and welcome to my blog: The Project Corner!
My name is Erik van Hurck, I’m a Dutch consultant at Projectum, working with Microsoft Project, Project Server and Project Online. The move to Projectum is recent, and you can find a post about it here.
I started this blog in 2013 because I wanted to share my insights and thoughts on the Microsoft tools and Project Management in general. I’m getting close to a 100 blog posts and more on the way, to give you a good start on the blog here are links to my top 5 posts:
- About Percent Complete in Microsoft Project
- The Office templates within Microsoft Project
- How I passed the Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 exam 70-331
- Using max units in Microsoft Project
- About start dates in Microsoft Project (and the video)
This blog mostly discusses the Microsoft Project products and I’ll share epiphanies I had and tips and tricks I come across in the field.
My Credentials page might need some updates, but gives you a nice view on my achievements on Microsoft exams.
I am not the only author on The Project Corner, every now and then I ask fellow experts to add a post to share insights on MS Project (server). To this date there have been 4 guest bloggers:
- Bonnie Biafore (Multiple baselines)
- Nenad Trajkovski (Hard Constraint vs. Deadline)
- Michael Belfry (What is a Work Breakdown Structure?)
- Hester Blok (Workflow posts)
Please let me know if there is a subject you would like me to tackle, and I’ll see what I can do.
See you around,