As a consultant I try to read and know as much as possible about the subjects I’m considered to be an expert in. Apart from blogs and Microsoft TechNet there is a whole universe of project (management) literature out there to suite just that need. This is why I started doing book reviews!
I have read a good number of books on the subject of Microsoft Project and project management in general. And I would like to provide you with reviews on some of them. I will also post direct links to Amazon.com to provide you the fastest way to get a hand on the book yourself. These links will appear in the post about the book. If you wrote a book you would like me to review, please drop me a line and we’ll see what can be done :).
All current book reviews
Please enjoy the following book reviews (more will follow in the future):
- The Project saboteur (de projectsaboteur)
- Implementing and Administering Microsoft Project Server 2013
- Project 2013 for dummies
- Dynamic Scheduling with MS Project 2010
- Forecast Scheduling with Microsoft Project 2010
- Forecast Scheduling with Microsoft Project 2013 (a book I reviewed before it was even available! So cool!)
- Successful Project Management
- Proactive PPM with Microsoft Project 2013 (including free content update)
- Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 ExamRef 70-331 (including free content update)
- Delivering Exceptional Project Results (including free content update)
- Microsoft Project 2013 – The missing manual (Including free content update)
- The Proactive Team Member’s Guide for using Project Online
- The Fast Forward MBA in Project Management
- The Ultimate Application Administrator’s Guide for Project Online
- The GAO schedule assessment guide (get it, it’s free!)
You can also find the books, and other reviews via this link.