Have you ever wondered “what does that Van Hurck guy actually sound like?”. Well fear not, I recently got a LinkedIn message from Prasanna Adavi:
“I wanted to invite you to be a guest for an episode on MS Project Podcast. Do you think you can do it?”
I was all excitement! Prasanna and his co-host Dave have, to my knowledge, the only noteworthy Microsoft Project podcast in the world.
To dive into the episode here is a direct link to the podcast page I got featured in. We talk about my history at JSR as a consultant, about ProjectOnline and some specific cases I handled. There is also a special offer for the Dutch listeners at the end.
But, before you go and listen to me, there are a number of other great episodes. Here are 3 of my personal favorites (just click on the text to go to the recording):
- Ep 4: Why do Project Managers hate baseline?
- Ep 5: Monitoring PMO Governance with Project Server
- Ep10: Project Schedules, PMI-SP and more with Cindy Lewis, Project MVP
Let me know what you thought about the podcast, and if I am ready for stardom in radio.
—————-Update 29 Oktober———————-
Just a short update, I found out that adding a password protected page with a hard to reach password doesn’t work. Therefore I deleted the separate page. This was the content available on the page:
Here are direct links to the subjects that we talked about:
- www.fluentpro.com (for the migration tools and self service BI)
- www.Theprojectgroup.com (for the integration software with SAP financial data)
- www.jsr.nl (the company I worked for at the time of recording, currently I work at Projectum)
- Ipma world congress 2014 (where I will be presenting our ProjectOnline offering)
And here are a few direct links to the best posts on my blog:
- The book reviews
- The five (actually 7) incorrect way’s to use Microsoft project stand alone version
- Creating a custom UI
- Building a scope creep view
In the Podcast I also mentioned a special offer if you are situated in The Netherlands. These are a presentation on ProjectOnline or Project Server, or a 1 month free Project Online trial version. This offering has expired, but feel free to contact Projectum for a demo.
And again, thank you so much for listening to the podcast, hope to see you around.
Erik van Hurck