Here is just a short post that explains a little about the content of this blog. I write about a large number of topics within MS Project, Project Server and Project Online. Every now and then I get a influx on writing inspiration and I write a big post. Most of the time these big posts are highly focused on a specific subject, therefore I call them the “About …” posts. So far there are 11, most recently: About the Microsoft Project UserVoice.
Here is a little table of content linking to all the “About…” posts in the blog.
- About the Microsoft Project UserVoice
- About StaffHub
- About the Tracking Gantt view
- About Cost resources
- About the Unassigned Resource
- About Start dates (And a special post with a video)
- About Percentage complete
- About Baselines
- About Earned Value Management
- About me (wink)
Hope you enjoy reading the posts, and the blog in general. If you have a subject that you want me to dive into, let me know and maybe it’s the future “About…” post.
Thank you for sticking around!
Erik van Hurck